Author Topic: Looking for guests for a seminar! College students need your help!  (Read 995 times)

Offline punisouffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Villager
  • Level and Hp mod by the DtTvB :: version 1.02 :: Made for Zone-IT.com Level 2 : Exp 63%
    HP: 0%

• ThankCool Statistics
    Give : 0
    Take : 5

Hello, a 3rd year undergrad here! I'm studying Multimedia Design at Silpakorn University, and one of the horrors this year is the Seminar course.

"Pick anything you want," says the professor, on one condition: it must be related to what we'll do for our studio practices next year. Me and a friend aim for board game, or perhaps a small RPG book, while the other two are fine with whatever. So we want to do a topic on tabletop game design, or board game market in Thailand.
Now what we need is a guest!
Do you guys know a game designer/producer who happens to live in or near Bangkok?

Putting Summoner Master aside, I hardly know anything going on in Thailand.
I know there're Fadalgia and Battle Beast, and I just heard the good people at Battlefield Bangkok did a Thai translation for Esoterrorist RPG. But other than that, nada.

We're drafting our project proposal, and still waiting to see if we can get a place at TCDC or TK Park.
The Seminar will be held at by the end of February (It should've been March, but political mobs the last couple of year made our teacher scared.) We're looking at Saturday or Sunday, 25 or 26.
Any help and comment will be greatly appreciated!

Offline HardyLowe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Villager
  • Level and Hp mod by the DtTvB :: version 1.02 :: Made for Zone-IT.com Level 1 : Exp 40%
    HP: 59.7%

• ThankCool Statistics
    Give : 0
    Take : 0

ฉันมีความสนใจในสิ่งที่คุณกำลังพูดถึง